SUP EXPEDITION TRAINING
SUP EXPEDITION TRAINING
Keen to further your SUP adventures? Psyched Paddleboarding can provide you with the skills, techniques, experience and top tips from qualified International Mountain Leader (IML) and SUP Instructor (ASI). This is a superb course for people wanting to push SUP from gentle lazy Sunday lake paddles to a great adventure!
Keen to further your SUP adventures? Psyched Paddleboarding can provide you with the skills from qualified International Mountain Leader and SUP instructor. This is a superb course for people wanting to push SUP from gentle lazy Sunday lake paddles to a great adventure! Based from on our wealth of experience of operating overseas, you will gain new skills, top tips and confidence so you are fully prepared what to expect on a Stand up paddleboarding expedition in the UK or abroad.
The 2 day course will help you to gauge what you need to do to further improve and prepare for your paddle boarding expedition. We will cover the following topics in a mixture of outdoor and indoor sessions:
THE SESSION WILL COVER
- Choice and use of kit and equipment
- Efficiency of paddle boarding
- Health, hygiene and hydration
- Nutrition and food planning
- Understanding the weather and tides
- Incident management
- SUP safety and rescue techniques
- To understand SUP launching and landing
- Considerations for travel and safety
- Planning journeys
AT A GLANCE TO
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction, kit and equipment
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in stunning location
- 2 day activity
YOUR CHANCE TO
- Develop the safety and awareness skills to SUP safely
- To increase confidence
- To gain skills to plan and prepare for a SUP expedition/ adventure
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Instruction from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Herbal tea and biscuits
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- A minimum of 4 guests for the course to run
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (if you feel the cold)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact with us by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddle boarding and we will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with Sian who will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give us a call or send an email and we will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org