SUP yoga is great way of adapting a traditional yoga practice with floating on water, the paddleboard becomes your new floating yoga mat!
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful setting for SUP yoga, with stunning views of Snowdonia and a beautiful canopy to find shelter. It will give a totally new yoga experience whilst floating on the water, a perfect opportunity to take time out, a digital detox, re connect with nature with like minded people. SUP yoga allows you to fully connect with the board by adjusting to the movement of the board on water, you will maximize your core stability throughout the entire class.
Previous experience of SUP and Yoga are definitely an advantage to help you get the most out of your SUP Yoga practice, but even complete beginners of both can take part in this fantastic new form of yoga.
SUP Yoga can be practiced wearing your usual yoga clothing, however wetsuits are available on request if you prefer.
You can choose to do a drop in or a block booking of 5 classes. Block bookings will be provided a voucher code and you can book a slot. Advisable to book in advance as places are limited.
PRICES. From £20pp
AT A GLANCE
- Professional and high standard event organisation
- High quality paddle boards
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and Yoga Teacher
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location
- 1.5hr activity
- 1800-1930 Friday Evenings
- Llyn Padarn, Llanberis
- Full stand up paddling equipment
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Hot drink and snack provided
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
- You are more than welcome to hire paddleboarding clothing (wetsuit, top and jacket) for an additional fee
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle (no single use plastic bottles please)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Comfortable yoga clothes, fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us on the water and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings and also exclusive SUP Yoga bookings.. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences at Llyn Padarn, Llanberis in Snowdonia. Your safety and enjoyment of a SUP Yoga class is always our primary consideration, so there may be times that a class needs to be cancelled in the case of very poor weather. If this does happen you will of course be able to book onto an alternative session.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org