SUP & THE WILDLIFE TRUST
My Nain (welsh for grandmother) was incredibly passionate about wildlife and spent many years studying and taking photographs of flora and fauna. She was actively involved with the North Wales wildlife charity work and spent time raising money for the North Wales Wildlife Trust and attending porpoise counts at Criccieth. To continue her legacy, I support the North Wales Wildlife Trust.
I am so excited to run joint Sup experiences with the North Wales Wildlife Trust, such as SUP & rockpooling, SUP Micro Adventures, Night paddleboarding with a bat walk and Porpoise and Paddle.
The trust and I are delighted to collaborateo share our passion for marine, birdlife, the environment and Stand up Paddleboarding!
The activity will be spent exploring the rugged coastline of Anglesey and the beauty of Snowdonia.
During the session you will also understand our philosophy to inspire and educate others about Leaving No Trace and to consider our impact on the environment. You will gain an insight to making small changes in your daily life to have a positive effect on the environment.
A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the North Wales Wildlife Trust.
Porpoise & Paddle £85pp
1st Jan 2018 - SUP Safari with rock pooling, beach clean & picnic £80pp
30th March 2018 - SUP & rockpooling £55pp
AT A GLANCE
- Explore the fascinating coastline
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Highly qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the North Wales Wildlife Trust
YOUR CHANCE TO
- Be a true explorer
- Learn about marine and birdlife
- Learn about the marine environment
- Gain top tips to be eco warriors
- Guided tour by the North Wales Trust
- Full stand up paddling equipment - paddle board, paddle and leash
- Changing robe (towel), wetsuit and jacket
- Instruction from highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and International Mountain Leader
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Donation made to The North Wales Wildlife Trust
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle (no single use plastic bottles please)
- Some money for parking
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and suitable footwear for coastal walk (before and after paddleboarding)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE WILDLIFE TRUST
The Wildlife Trust recognise how important nature is in all aspects of our daily lives and believe it should be at the heart of our society. To achieve this we stand up and work for nature on all fronts.
They rescue and restore places for wildlife and people, and influence and help others to do the same. Each year they reach millions of people to inspire them about wildlife and the natural world.
Every Wildlife Trust is run by and accountable to the local people passionate about the wildlife and wild places in their area. Together they have a mission to create Living Landscapes, to secure Living Seas and to inspire people to value and take action for nature.