SUP WEEKEND BREAK
Experience the very best of North Wales with a SUP Weekend Break hosted by stand up paddle boarding specialists, Psyched Paddleboarding.
The weekend will introduce you to the grandeur of Snowdonia and Anglesey. This is a perfect weekend to meet like minded people, have fun and enjoy a well deserved relaxed pace away from work or the family.
We will certainly treat you by taking you to the very best stunning locations in North Wales to paddleboard. You will be able to just switch off whilst we take care of everything else from expert guiding, comfortable accommodation and delicious home-cooked food with like minded people.
From £430pp (£200.00 deposit)
AT A GLANCE
- SUP guided tour of the best places to SUP in North Wales
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- 1 night paddleboard in Snowdonia
- SUP Yoga
- 2 night accommodation (choice of double, twin or shared dorms)
- 17:00 - Arrivals for tea and cake
- 19:30 - Dinner
- 08:00 - Breakfast
- 10:00 - 15:00 - Paddleboarding and picnic lunch
- 16:00 - 19:00 - Free time
- 19:30 - Dinner
- 21:30 - 23:30 - Night SUP
- 09:00 - Breakfast
- 11:00 - 13:30 - SUP Yoga and picnic
- 14:00 - Goodbyes
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- 1 night time paddle boarding (optional)
- SUP Yoga (no yoga experience required)
- Paddleboarding either in Snowdonia or Anglesey
- 2 night accommodation either in dorm, twin, or double
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks provided
- We do not supply alcohol but you are welcome to bring your own
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- You've joined on a beginner SUP session and can confidently stand up paddle
- Adults only
- A minimum of 6 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
- Paddling venues are determined once we have a better idea on the weather, we pick the best spot based on the forecasted conditions and groups ability
- 200.00 non refundable deposit required to confirm booking
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket as the temperatures will drop in the evening when the sun goes down
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Trainers to wear around the camp in the evening
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
The 5 star dog-friendly Rocks at Plas Curig is in a dreamy location in the picturesque village of Capel Curig in the heart of Snowdonia. Come here to escape.
Beautiful interiors, superb facilities with views of stunning lush green rolling fields crossed with the rugged and stunning mountainous landscape of Snowdonia make 'The Rocks' one of Europe’s best hostels.
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
North Wales is a perfect place for paddleboarding, we have mountain lakes, rivers and coastline to discover.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian and team on 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org