Whether you're looking to learn to get more from your paddle stroke, whether you want to do power turns, or more, Psyched Paddleboarding offers one on one or group advanced SUP sessions.
PRICES. From £100pp
AT A GLANCE
- Gain valuable skills to paddle boarding technique
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Qualified and well experienced paddleboarding lessons
- 2hr session
- Full dedicated coaching
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Changing robe (like a beach towel but better to help make getting changed easier)
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle (no single use plastic bottles please)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. However if the weather conditions aren't good, we pop over to Snowdonia to enjoy a sheltered spot. It is all about your safety and having a good time. So we find a venue suitable for you. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email email@example.com