SCHOOL GROUP EVENTS
Do something different with for your students, get them outside and invigorated by paddleboarding with us. Stand up paddleboarding is such a fun social sport and a perfect opportunity to get everyone outside, re connecting with nature and enjoy being on the water. Our Schools Events events are a big hit as it creates an increase in positivity, improves everyones wellbeing and great for team building too. We usually start with a safety briefing, lesson, and guided tour with the option to add extras such as; racing, team games, a BBQ or a picnic or a stop at a lovely restaurant.
SCHOOL GROUP EVENTS
INTRO TO SUP
Stand up paddleboarding, SUP is such a fun and social activity. Join us for a 2hr session, learning the basics. We will get you and your school standing before you know it! All instruction and kit is of high quality. Plus the added bonus of tea and cake for afterwards. We can also arrange a picnic for afterwards at a lovely wilderness lake.
Join Psyched Paddleboarding on an exhilarating and adrenaline pumping experience in North Wales. The activity is spent journeying and exploring the spectacular coastline of Anglesey via SUP and coasteering or heading to Snowdonia for gorge scrambling and SUP. It is a wonderful way of discovering the new areas and it’s wildlife! We can also arrange a BBQ picnic for afterwards.
MINI SUP SAFARI
This is an exciting paddleboard guided mini safari. We run SUP safari's along the spectacular coastline of Anglesey and in Snowdonia. The half day will be spent journeying to a stunning location. Enjoy the atmosphere, the change in environment, re connect with nature, enjoy the solitude and time out from the hustle and bustle. This is a true SUP North Wales adventure! And a perfect way to bond with your team. We can arrange picnics, BBQ's on a beach.
AT A GLANCE
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location
- Qualified and well experienced paddle boarding lessons
- SUP Anglesey or SUP Snowdonia
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Changing robe (like a beach towel but better to help make getting changed easier)
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- BBQ or picnic can be provided
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. However if the weather conditions aren't good, we pop over to Snowdonia to enjoy a sheltered spot. It is all about your safety and having a good time. So we find a venue suitable for you. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email email@example.com