SUP THE WEST COAST OF SCOTLAND
Adventure is all about getting into the wilderness, enjoying time out from work and being at peace in the outdoors. It’s about being invigorated by nature; about an experience using all of your senses. And most of all, it’s about having fun.
Join us for a wonderful trip exploring the beautiful West Coast of Scotland on a paddleboard. Psyched Paddleboarding will guide you to stunning locations with an abundance of marine, bird and wildlife! Wild camp on stunning beaches, spending quiet evenings around campfires, with a glass of wine whilst watching the sun set.
PRICES. From £370pp
AT A GLANCE
- SUP guided tour of the stunning West Coast of Scotland
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location with a chance to see wildlife and bird life
- 2 days exploring the west coast of Scotland
- 1 day expedition training
- 1 night wild camp
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and campfire dinner prepared for you
- 1 night accommodation in ‘wild camping’ spot
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
ITINERARY (rough plan, subject to change)
Day 1 - Monday 09:30 (location to be confirmed but Oban). We will do expedition training that day and camp at a campsite.
Day 2 - Set off on adventure and wild camp
Day 3 - Finish adventure around 16:30 ish
- Transport but happy to assist with promoting car share
- Pub grub
- Personal kit
- Ferry fees
- Campsite fees
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- You have joined on an SUP Safari course with us or have other experience (please discuss prior to booking)
- A minimum of 6 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- 1 -2 person tent
- Sleeping bag (3-Season)
- Sleeping mat
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket as the temperatures will drop in the evening when the sun goes down
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Trainers to wear around the camp in the evening
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org