Join us on a Standup Paddleboarding (SUP) weekend, to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life, re connect with nature and enjoy a fun sport with friends and family. This is great weekend in beautiful Wales to learn or improve your stand up paddle boarding skills, experience stunning remote and tranquil mountain lakes and rugged coastlines in Snowdonia and Anglesey on a paddleboard. Perfect for get togethers with friends and family or to meet like minded people. Try something a little different and come for a SUP in North Wales.
AT A GLANCE
- SUP guided tour of Snowdonia and Anglesey
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- 1 night paddleboard in Snowdonia
- 2 night accommodation
- SUP mini safari with picnic
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- 1 night time paddle
- SUP mini safari either in Snowdonia or Anglesey
- 2 night accommodation
- Healthy food, snacks and drinks provided
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket as the temperatures will drop in the evening when the sun goes down
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Trainers to wear around the camp in the evening
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org