SUP OVERNIGHT ADVENTURE
Be guided by a magical moonlight and starry sky for your SUP adventure. It is truly a special way to SUP, experience being close to the water, senses heightened to hear wildlife.
Enjoy the tranquility of being at one with your surroundings watch the stars light up the sky as we paddleboard across the water and set up camp and take comfort from the warming glow of a camp fire.
Then it’ll be time to snuggle up in your warm sleeping bag, close your eyes and dream the dreams of a satisfied explorer.
PRICES. From £100pp
AT A GLANCE
- SUP guided tour of Snowdonia
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- 1 night paddleboard to our camping spot
- 1 night accommodation in a stunning ‘wild camping’ spot
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- 1 night paddle and paddle out the next day
- 1 night accommodation in ‘wild camping’ spot
- Tents provided
- Hot drinks, snacks and breakfast provided
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 10 allowed
- A minimum of 6 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
- Family bookings with children need to book a private group booking so it can be tailored around the children
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Sleeping bag (3-Season)
- Sleeping mat
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket as the temperatures will drop in the evening when the sun goes down
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Trainers to wear around the camp in the evening
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. However if the weather conditions aren't good, we pop over to Snowdonia to enjoy a sheltered spot. It is all about your safety and having a good time. So we find a venue suitable for you. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email email@example.com