Join us for a fun session on the water on the Giant SUP, perfect for families and bunch of friends to enjoy leaping off the board and all paddling together on one big board.
“We had a fantastic time with Sian on the massive SUP, it was such a laugh and pretty much everyone got wet! Smiles all round! We will be back! Thank Psyched Paddleboarding ”
— Dan, Giant SUP'er
PRICES. From £25pp (based on 4 or more)
AT A GLANCE
- A fun session paddleboarding on the Giant SUP
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location
- Qualified and well experienced paddle boarding lessons
- Llyn Padarn, Llanberis
- 1hr activity only
- Full stand up paddling equipment including Starboard Starship Giant SUP, paddle and personal floatation device
- High quality rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Changing robe (like a beach towel but better to help make getting changed easier)
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 6 is allowed if they can swim 50m
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle (NO single use plastic bottles please as we care about protecting the environment)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes which covers toes, no flip flops
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Llyn Padarn is a perfect place for beginners as it is sheltered. It is all about your safety and having a good time. Once you've mastered the basics you can join on a mini SUP safari which would be on the sea, along an estuary or around other stunning lakes in Snowdonia.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian & The Psyched Paddleboarding Team on 01248 440 831 or email.