SUP & HIKE
This is an exciting stand up paddle board guided safari lead by Sian, a qualified SUP Instructor and International Mountain Leader. The day is spent hiking to a stunning mountain and SUP across a tranquil lake in the spectacular setting of Snowdonia. Enjoy the atmosphere, the change in environment, re connect with nature, enjoy the solitude and time out from the hustle and bustle. This is a true SUP wilderness adventure! Why not hike to the lakes in the foothill of Snowdon! This is certainly a classic to tick off the legendary lakes of Snowdonia on a SUP!
PRICES. From £85pp
AT A GLANCE
- SUP guided tour of North Wales of Snowdonia
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location with a chance to see wildlife and bird life
- 5 - 6hr activity
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Lunch, snack food and water
- Changing robe (like a beach towel but better to help make getting changed easier)
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Snacks & lunch
- Some money for parking
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org