INTRO TO PADDLEBOARDING
Stand up paddle boarding is such a fun and social with friends and family, its a perfect for a day out in wonderful North Wales. This is a popular activity and you don't require any previous boarding or canoeing experience to pick it up!
Join us for a 2hr session to learn the basics from prone paddling, to kneeling and to finally stand up paddle boarding (SUP). Once you have completed this session, you are able to join on other activities such as night paddleboarding, mini SUP safari. For people who are keen to develop paddling skills from this session, it is recommended to book onto a SUP clinic.
This is such a great social sport, all within a stunning location of a lake in Snowdonia or along the wonderful rugged coastline of Anglesey. You will be truly hooked after your session with us!
PRICES. From £40pp open group booking (4 or more). £45pp open group. £50pp private closed group. £85pp private 1:1
AT A GLANCE
- Introduction to stand up paddle boarding (SUP) session
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location
- Qualified and well experienced paddle boarding lessons
- SUP Anglesey (such as Newborough, Rhoscolyn, Trearddur Bay, Beaumaris) or SUP Snowdonia
- 2hr activity only
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Changing robe (like a beach towel but better to help make getting changed easier)
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
- Family bookings with children need to book a private group booking so it can be tailored around the children
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle (no single use plastic bottles please)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don't mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. However if the weather conditions aren't good, we pop over to Snowdonia to enjoy a sheltered spot. It is all about your safety and having a good time. So we find a venue suitable for you. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org