COASTAL SUP ADVENTURE
Adventure is all about getting into the wilderness, enjoying time out from work and being at peace in the outdoors. It’s about being invigorated by nature; about an experience using all of your senses. And most of all, it’s about having fun.
So why not take to the sea on a real adventure and explore one of the most spectacular coastlines in the world? Join us on a Psyched Paddleboarding SUP Anglesey Micro Adventure for a day and night of paddleboarding fun. This action packed trip will be filled with fun mini adventures all designed so that you can experience the stunningly wild coastline and wildlife of Anglesey.
The day will start with a talk from the North Wales Wildlife Trust, who will enlighten us about the secrets of the sea on a paddleboard trip around Anglesey. Afterwards we’ll start our journey exploring the stunning Anglesey coastline on a paddleboard to reach our wild camping spot, where we’ll set up camp.
You’ll be able to enjoy the tranquility of being at one with your surroundings as you watch the sun disappear over the horizon, listening to the oystercatchers warbling and watch the stars light up the sky as we take comfort from the warming glow of a camp fire.
Then it’ll be time to snuggle up in your warm sleeping bag, close your eyes and dream the dreams of a satisfied explorer.
Paddleboarding is a popular activity and you don't require any previous boarding or canoeing experience to pick it up! It’s a wonderful way of exploring the beautiful Anglesey coastline and its fascinating marine life. You will feel like a true adventurer after your weekend with us.
PRICES. From £190pp
AT A GLANCE
- 1 night accommodation in a stunning ‘wild camping’ spot
- 2 day paddleboarding guided journey around the magnificent coastline of Anglesey
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location with a chance to see wildlife and bird life
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Healthy food, snacks and drinks provided throughout the weekend
- Ale & bubbly provided
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Under 18's need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 10 allowed
- A minimum of 6 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
- Family bookings with children need to book a private group booking so it can be tailored around the children
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- 1 -2 person tent
- Sleeping bag (3-Season)
- Sleeping mat
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket as the temperatures will drop in the evening when the sun goes down
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Trainers to wear around the camp in the evening
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
We try to run our SUP experiences on Anglesey if conditions are good and suitable for SUP. However if the weather conditions aren't good, we pop over to Snowdonia to enjoy a sheltered spot. It is all about your safety and having a good time. So we find a venue suitable for you. We will contact you the day before to confirm location once we have a better understanding of the weather.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
If you require accommodation, please discuss your needs with me, I will be only too happy to help with arranging accommodation for you. The accommodation options include cottages, luxury hotels, hostels or quaint inns, so there’s certain to be something to suit your needs and your budget.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org