Why Choose Psyched Paddleboarding?
WHY CHOOSE PSYCHED PADDLEBOARDING?
- Sian Sykes from Psyched Paddleboarding is well and truly PSYCHED for SUP! She is incredibly passionate about what she does.
- Based in a perfect location of Anglesey, it allows Sian the flexibility to deliver courses which are uniquely tailored to the needs of our guests and to the weather conditions. We can either choose to run stand up paddle boarding sessions on Anglesey or in Snowdonia.
- Sian is highly qualified, professional, friendly and is well experienced.
- Sian is a professional paddler with Origin Paddleboards and Aquapac.
- All kit & equipment is high quality. We are partners with Origin Paddleboards, Aquapac and Peak UK as we love their kit! We also provide Ripcurl changing robe (towels) and changing mats to allow our guests a much easier experience.
- All kit and equipment is well maintained. All wetsuits, jackets and robes will be dry for the next day. So no more putting on soggy wetsuits!
- We use the SUPmobile! This allows us the flexibility to delivery courses pretty much everywhere in North Wales. A perfect place to get change, briefings and for a panad (Welsh for a cup of tea).
- We love to have a panad and biscuits after our sessions.
- We run a ratio of a maximum of 1:5 when stand up paddle boarding, it gives a unique and special touch, it allows for more time with you, making your experience richer, more rewarding and memorable.
- We care about our environment, we donate money to our selected charities Surfers Against Sewage and The North Wales Wildlife Trust.
- We encourage, educate and inspire our guests about the environment and ask our guests to pick up any found litter on our SUP travels.
- We take photographs during the activity, this is a great way to capture the moment and to share your memories with friends and family.
- All enquiries, bookings and SUP activities are done by Sian, founder of Psyched Paddleboarding. This provides you with a consistent contact, friendly face you recognise and trust.
- Sian wants to help you through your SUP journey, from introducing to SUP, helping you to select a SUP, advance training skills and joining her a exciting SUP expedition.
- Our local knowledge combined with a wealth experience and being highly qualified, ensures you have a magical day with Sian from Psyched Paddleboarding.
- Safety is always our number one priority and we prove that you can have fun, face challenges and can be safe throughout your SUP adventure with us.