3 LAKES, 3 COUNTRIES, 3 DAYS
Love paddleboarding and fancy doing an exciting challenge? Join Sian from Psyched Paddleboarding on the 3 lakes challenge! It involves paddleboarding the three longest lakes in England, Scotland and Wales - Windermere, Loch Awe and Llyn Tegid (Lake Bala). A fantastic challenge of the combination of travelling over 380 miles on land and 43 miles on water! This truly unique challenge will take you on an adventure to some of the most beautiful and scenic inland paddling locations in the UK. The Three Lakes Challenge suits all motivations, whether it is for a personal challenge, charity fundraising, or just for enjoyment.
Sian was the first person to complete the Three Lakes Challenge on a stand up paddleboard and she loves nothing more than guiding people paddleboarding on an adventure and to help you successfully complete this exciting challenge.
SEE WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS LIKE
AT A GLANCE
- Professional and high standard event organisation, instruction and kit
- Qualified Paddleboarding Coach and International Mountain Leader
- Paddleboarding in a stunning location with a chance to see wildlife and bird life
- 3 day paddleboarding in 3 countries
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- High quality changing robe, rash vest, wetsuit and jacket
- 3 night in twin accommodation with breakfast
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guides
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Transport between the 3 lakes challenge
- Unfettered local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Pick up & Drop offs at Bangor and Chester after the challenge has finished
ITINERARY (rough plan, subject to change)
Day 1 - PM - Briefing, kit check and challenge preparation. SUP Llyn Tegid. PM - Travel to Lake District to spend the night
Day 2 - AM - SUP Winderemere. PM - Travel to Scotland
Day 3 - AM - SUP Loch Awe. PM - Celebrations
Day 4 - AM - Depart and goodbyes
- Food & drinks
- Personal kit
- You are able to swim 50 meters in light clothing
- Average paddling skill and personal fitness required. Activity considered to be moderately physical and suitable for people with fair ability and basic fitness whilst paddling in open water
- You have completed the 1 day Intro to SUP Safety & Awareness Day or something similar
- A minimum of 4 guests for the activity to run or you could book an exclusive private session
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle (1 Litre)
- Personal medication(s)
- Change of warm clothes and footwear (before and after paddle boarding)
- Spare set of underwear
- Head torch and spare batteries
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable trousers for relaxing
- Warm jumper for the evenings (such as a fleece)
- Socks & underwear
- Warm hat and gloves
- Toothpaste, toothbrush and other personal hygiene items
- Camera (we recommend a waterproof just in case)
CAN’T FIND YOUR PREFERRED DATE?
Please just get in contact by using the enquiry form and express when you would like to join us paddleboarding and I will be only to happy to help.
Yes, we accept group bookings. Please do get in touch to discuss, feel free to email or call.
Why not treat someone to a Psyched Paddleboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding gift voucher, an ideal present for any time of the year. The vouchers are valid for 12 months and can be purchased for any activity we offer. Please buy a gift voucher from the shop here.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I have put together an extensive list of FAQs to help you with booking onto a SUP activity with us, so please do take a look here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email and I will be only too happy to help.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the activity, or you wish please phone Sian 01248 440 831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org